Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Entering April

Hello and welcome to this update on the temperature project, just five days late. There are two reasons for the delay. The 20th of march I ran out of yellow yarn, in the middle of a warm period. I tried getting more, in Hamar, Elverum, and Oslo, but could not find the right yarn. In the meantime, I have been writing the colors down in my calendar so that I would get it right. Today I got the closest I had ever been and went for it. It is not the exact same color, but yarn from different batches rarely are anyway. And even if I hadn't run out of yellow I wouldn't have been able to post it on the 1st of April, since I was away at a cabin in the mountains for the weekend.

//

Hallo og velkommen til denne månedens oppdatering på temperaturprosjektet mitt. Den kommer da heldigvis bare fem dager for sent. Det er for det første fordi jeg gikk tom for gult garn, midt i en gul periode. Og så var det umulig å finne et nytt nøste med det. Jeg var på Nille både i Hamar, Elverum og i Oslo, men uten hell. I dag kom jeg så nære som jeg noen gang hadde vært, så da slo jeg til. Så da var det bare å sette seg ned og hekle på de siste dagene i mars, etter notater i kalenderen. Men, om jeg hadde hatt gult garn så hadde jeg ikke fått postet den første april uansett, siden jeg da befant meg på i en hytte på fjellet.


This time I'm adding pictures both with and without flash since my lighting is very yellow. The first yellow stripe you see is the second to last day of February just so you have an idea. March started out as a very boring month, as you may see. Then we had a lot of beautiful warm weather, Zelda even dipped paws in Mjøsa. (You can see a picture on her Instagram account.) 

//

Denne gangen legger jeg ved bilde både med oguten blits, siden lyset mitt er så gult. Det første gule stripa du ser er den nest siste dagen i februar. Mars var lenge en kjedelig måned å hekle, før vi på slutten hadde ganske fint vær. Zelda fikk til og med vasset i Mjøsa. (Hun har lagt ut et bilde av det på instagramprofila si.)



No comments:

Post a Comment