Monday, May 8, 2017

Gamer Girl Monthly Unboxing - April Box

Last week I also got a box from Gamer Girl Monthly, so let's see what we got this time!

//

Forrige uke fikk jeg enda en boks fra Gamer Girl Monthly.


The boxes are usually the same, not too exciting, but pretty and pink. // Boksene er som regel like, ikke så spennende, men pene og rosa.



But the inside is always cool. This month's theme is Transformation and the card has a picture of Ditto and Kirby.  // Men innsiden er derimot mye kulere, og denne månedens tema er Transformation. kortet har bilde av Ditto og Kirby. 



The silky pouch has a Game Boy on it. // Silkeposen har en Gameboy på seg. 



Under the pouch this time was a wallet for cards and notes. // Under posen var det ei lommebok for kort og sedler.



It is a lot smaller than my usual wallet, and this one will be used for when I want to have my wallet in my jacket pocket. I don't always have to bring coins and membership cards for all the stores at my closest mmall. 
// 
Den er en god del mindre enn den vanlige lommeboka mi, så denne tenkte jeg at jeg skulle bruke de gangene jeg faktisk vil ha lommeboka i lomma. Det er tross alt ikke alltid man trenger å ha med seg mynter og medlemskortet til alle butikkene på CC.



Over to the inside of the pouch. First, there's this super cute, super tiny Kirby necklace. I could not even get my phone to take a good enough picture for you to actually see the details of it. But there is a tiny Kirby there, riding the star. 
//
Over til innsiden av posen. Først et veldig søtt og veldig lite Kirby kjede. Anhenget er faktisk så lite at det var umulig å få tatt en bilde med telefonen som var bra nok til at dere kan se det ordentlig, men det er en liten Kirby der, som sitter på stjerna si.



Then, there is Ditto-earrings. // Så var det Ditto-øredobber.

 
A cool detail from the back of the cardboard the earrings came on. // En kul detalj fra baksinden av pappen øredobbene sitter på. 



Another necklace. This one from a game I haven't played; Destiny. I do like the necklace though. 
//
Enda et kjede, denne gangen fra et spill jeg aldri har spilt; Destiny.


 

And the button is also from Destiny. // Og Buttonen er også fra Destiny. 



Back of the card! I forgot to take a photo of all the items at once this time, but I think you'll live. 
// 
Baksiden av kortet. jeg glemte å ta bilde av alle tingene på en gang denne gangen, men dere overlever nok.

I've been looking at other subscription boxes. Yes, even though I can't really afford any. But I found out that there is a Gilmore Girls subscription box. Actually, there is two, but one of them is only coffee, and I don't like coffee, so. But, the other one! Oh my gosh. They only ship within the United States though. But oh, I want that box. 

No comments:

Post a Comment