Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Yarn, books and tiny projects

Today I got my books! Okay, so one of them aren't exactly books, but hey! It still contains pattern to many different socks. Can't wait to try it out, but I think I'll wait till winter. After all I won't need them until then.

I also bought two new boxes for my yarn today. When I went home to my mother last week I visited my grandfather. He had gathered all the yarn my grandmother had, and I could choose freely. Of course I took it all. I think I am addicted to yarn, seriously! So I had to sort my yarn, and I decided to sort it after color and not type of yarn. I still know what kind of yarn I have, and I think it will be easier to search by color.

And the black and mixed colors I didn't have room for. When I stacked the boxes they were not as steady as they are supposed to be, because they are so full they bulge!

Since last time I've made some more earrings. I took a picture, but the lights was to bad, so I'll have to show it later. But I made pawshaped ones, square ones and heartshaped ones. I have also made cauliflower and broccoli from this "recipe." My last work in progress is a black necklace that I hope I can finish tomorrow. But I can't make any promises, as my boyfriend is coming tomorrow, and I haven't seen him in over a week. I know it isn't long, but I've been lonely and I've missed him.

1 comment:

  1. Du må la meg få se på den skokkeboka o_o serr.
    (eg kommer til oslo til uka^^)

    ReplyDelete