Saturday, June 12, 2010

This weeks project.

So, after the weekend I still had some work to do, so I had to postpone the crocheting. Wednesday I could finally start crocheting again. I didn't feel like continue on the hook case, so I started making a red Mushroom. I started of course, right before my eyes shut them selves at night, and I haven't finished it yet. But I promise, I'll finish it. And I would have already, if it hadn't been for the package I found in my mailbox on thursday:

 It is 250 hooks, to make earrings. I found this pattern, and got really inspired, as I have a friend of mine they would be perfect for. The hooks are beautiful, silver and bright! Okay, I'm obsessed with making things these day, and I get impatient with all my ideas and only two hands to work with. But at the moment I have a feeling it will be mostly earrings, in different shapes, colors and sizes. Here are the first two pairs.

Both pairs are gifts. The purple themed one for my landlady and the other pair for my friend.

Note: I changed the pattern a bit, because when I made them after the pattern they became to big, and curled up. In stead of chaining 4 I chain 3 and I use double crochets in stead of triple crochets. I still crochet 13 stitches around, and connect them the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment