Thursday, June 3, 2010

Woooops!

I've almost forgotten to blog. As I mentioned earlyer I went home to Løten on tuesday last week. Me and my boyfriend stayed at my fathers girlfriend/fiancés cabin for 5 days together with my dog, Zelda and her mother Mira. It was 5 lovely days, even though the weather could have been better and there were outdoor toilet and no shower. Not even reseption service on our mobile phones. Aaah, relaxing! Of course I brought yarn and had printed some patterns, but we spent time together and most of the days outside and by the lake, I just didn't have the time to crochet anything.

Zelda(Black) and Mira

Since I got home on sunday I started a new project, of course. This time I'm making a crocheted crochet hook case. The pattern is free, and also this time I found it on Ravelry first.

No comments:

Post a Comment