Friday, June 4, 2010

Hook case

I'm not yet done, but I decided to post a picture of the progress. It is moving slowly, because I have gotten something else to do, at least 'till the midst of next week. I decided to post the picture because I'll be gone this weekend, so next update probably won't be until Monday, if I've gotten anything done at all.

The picture isn't the best, and the colors are all wrong. The correct color is similar(same code, but not same batch of coloring) to the grapes and the dark purple crab. I also filled it with all my crochet hooks, to show off. Yes, I know, the pockets are not all same hight, I have no idea what happened, but I have an idea how to fix it.

Since the case is to be stiffed up by cardboard that has to be crocheted in, I won't bring it this weekend, but rather try to find something small I can work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment