Wednesday, August 16, 2017

An update - On everything and nothing.

So, I'm back from Sweden. And I am super tired. And so this post will also be in English only. After all, there are more Norwegians able to read English than English speakers being able to read Norwegian. When I get back into a routine, I will go back to half and half again.

It was hard leaving Uppsala. I really fell in love with the city. The university, the river, the history, all the runestones! I am seriously considering going back to study. Zelda could even come, and she would love it. At least the river and the green areas. Maybe not so much the fact that I did not see even one dog without a leash while I was there. And she is used to walking without one.



As for the temperature project: I did bring it. And a thermometer, since the rooms did come with one. But I did not have enough yarn. In the middle of a row of light pink, representing the 18th of July I went out. I tried to find some in Uppsala, but couldn't and I haven't had any success today either, but I'll keep trying. For some reason, they have stopped stocking these colors where I used to buy yarn. I might not be able to get any until school starts next week and I get to go back to Oslo. 



See, it was there! 


I could post tons of pictures from Uppsala and also from Västerås, Sala and Mariehamn on Åland,  but I won't. You should just trust me, and go there yourselves. It is totally worth it! Well okay then. One picture from each place:


Fyrisån, the river that runs through Uppsala.


The large ship setting at Anundshög in Västerås.



Karl XI's shaft at the Sala Silvermine. 



This is a båk, or a day mark, on Åland. 

In other news; I was hoping to do an unboxing of the Harry Potter loot crate when I got home, but it is not here. I have been in contact with customer service, but I haven't heard back yet. Which is incredibly frustrating. I don't think I will be doing an unboxing of the Gamer Girl monthly box I received while I was gone since it is old news by now. But I will do an avocado update! You know after I've sent in my home exam-ish thing for the Swedish course. 

Let me know if there is anything you want me to do?


No comments:

Post a Comment