Wednesday, May 25, 2011

All W.I.Ps!

I know, it's been about 1000 years since last time. Sorry about that. But, no matter what, I never stop crocheting, so here are some of my current Work in progress.
This is a butterfly in the thinnest thread I have. I am going to stiffen it in sugar water when it is done, I think. [Pattern here]

This is my first pineapple doily, the only thing that's left is the last round, I just grew tired of it. I do think it is really pretty, though. [Pattern here]

Here's a small doily I started just to test how the colors would look. Just lacking a few rounds here too, I must be lazy or something. [Pattern here] 


Here is my biggest wip. I've started to myself s rag-rug(Fillerye) I've been running around on fleamarkets  buying old t-shirts. Cutting them into 2.5 cm thick "threads" and the crocheting with a 15 mm hook. I had to learn to hold the hook differently from what I'm used to, because my arm really started to hurt after a while. I'm making the rug oval, and hopefully it'll not get to long one way, because I have no measurements or a pattern!

This one is actually finished. It is a doily (doh) made in mohair yarn. [Pattern here] 


I've noticed that the links lead to a page looking a bit strange, but give it some time, and the pattern(s) will appear.

Also, I have some other wips and finished projects since last, but I'll get to those later.

No comments:

Post a Comment