Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My first doily!

I'm sorry about the delay. I was going to make the next post about my pillows, but I decided to wait because of Christmas. But anyway. This post will be about my first doily. Me and my flatmate Tea realized we needed something to have on our sofa corner "table." And off course I went to Ravelry to find something easy and quick. And here is the result:


It is in fact very easy. As usual I used the Østlandgarn yarn. And I think it worked great. It would seem finer if I had used thin cotton thread, but it is expensive, and the doily would not be as big.

Fathers day is celebrated the second weekend of November in Norway, and I made a fruit basket for my father as a fathers day gift.



This time I made a different basket and it turned out a bit bigger than the one I made last time. But the fruit did not turn out any bigger so I think I need to make some more fruit to fill it up.

1 comment:

  1. The table clothe really look like roses! It's so cool!

    By the way I have a blog and hope you'll visit me! My blog is pretty new and I don't have posted as much yet! An enormous hug from Sweden <3

    ReplyDelete