Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Mario Bedspread


This is the first project I'm going to show off. It is also my largest project ever. I used about two months, maybe more. It consists of 252 granny squares and I spent about 1200 NOK(ca 195 USD) on yarn. It was a gift for my boyfriend, who is a gamer, just like me. I got the idea around a month before his birthday and finished a month later, since I was to tired a lot of the time to work with it. He told me it was worth waiting for, though. It is large enough for a double bed, 150 cm in width.

I got the inspiration (And pattern schematics) from Ravelry, but the squares are just ordinary granny squares and can be varied to any square and size after your own wish and plan.

I must admit that I am rather proud of myself for finishing this project! It is enormous!

1 comment: