Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Three finishes in one day!

Today I've finished three projects! First I finished my first ever pair of crocheted socks: I don't know if I'll keep them myself or give then away yet, but here they are:
The photo does not give the colors justice!


Also, I finished a doily called Blue Pineapples. In white thread, ironically.I don't know what I'll do with it, maybe I'll sell it, if someone wants to buy it.

It is by no means perfect. It was sort of a training doily. I really need to learn to make consistent picots. The last round of doilies are usually where I "give up." They just seem to never end for me, so I get bored. This is the reason I still haven't finished my beautiful black pineapple doily.

By the way; I actually ironed the doily and the filet project, and while I did so I managed to pour boiling water from the iron onto my foot. It hurt...


The last item I finished was my first filet-project, but, I'm giving it away tomorrow, so I can't post it yet, in case the receiver is reading my blog.

Recently I've done several smaller projects, that I'll post later(I'm not home at the moment) But I do have one picture of one of them. A bath rug made out of plastic bags, and rubber bands.

1 comment:

  1. Nice!! Likte det i innlegget under også jeg.:-)Bra du er innom her igjen! :-) Det er skikkelig imponerende hva du klarer å få til av håndarbeid. Moro å sjå!

    Klem
    ~elin~

    ReplyDelete